Droid Owner

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by miosis, Feb 25, 2010.

1. miosis

miosis Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello,
    My name is Daniel and I live in Georgia. I recently purchased a Droid and am very pleased with it so far. It is my first smart phone and I am blown away by the possibilities. I have installed quite a few apps that are useful like the RoMote for controlling my Roku. I have interest in possible rooting of my Droid and other potential tools for maximizing my experience.

2. Corinacakes

Corinacakes DF Super Moderator Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +3
    :welcome: Daniel! You came to the right place to maximize your experience. I'm sure after a month or so of reading, reading and more reading...you'll be an old pro :D

3. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome to the crazy Droid Nation, Daniel! You've made two very good decisions so far - that Droid and this forum. The problem is that one is just as addictive as the other. So be prepared to lose a few days learning how everything works from the threads and the stickies. Here's one to get you started. It should keep you busy for a while... :D

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-applications/19208-forget-top-5-list-all-your-apps.html