Droid owner to be!

Dragnz24

Reaction score
I am counting down the days until I get my dx. I have been lurking around here on the forum for the last couple of months and you all have been so educational. Just a few more days and my new ever 2 will be available and we can say good bye to windows mobile.

Peter

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums peter. Its a rough wait but at least its almost over. Enjoy your stay and don't hesitate to ask questions.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Canadroid

Reaction score
Welcome, sounds like you're going to hit the ground running.

What's your list of apps to be downloaded after you tear the box open? We know you've made one. :D

OP
D

Dragnz24

Reaction score
I am still really making that list. I am still researching the apps. Guess I will be spending the Thanksgiving weekend working through all of that. Guessing the geek in me will have the Advance Task Killer, the Google Maps Navigation, and not to mention connecting it to the exchange server for work.

Edit: Oh yeah Got to find the power user app and figure out how to root the durn phone.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Check out the entire X section in the Forum. You will find some very helpful information about your phone.

OP
D

Dragnz24

Reaction score
Okay no task killer. I am not that hard to convince. I think there is an app out there some where that will take out all these bar coded discount(store) cards out of my wallet. Anyone know what it is called?

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Barcode Scanner. There are a few of them in the market I believe.

Okay no task killer. I am not that hard to convince. I think there is an app out there some where that will take out all these bar coded discount(store) cards out of my wallet. Anyone know what it is called?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums app (free in market)

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score

Welcome and good choice on No Task Killer :)

There are several apps that hold your coded cards - Key Ring being one of them

Enjoy your time on the Forum and if you ever need anything, just ask :wink: