Droid or iPhone. Report in!

Darkseider

Reaction score
To settle what has become a somewhat heated debate I present this poll. With the rumors of the iPhone coming to VZW. How many current Droid owners will switch to the iPhone if it does get released?

Sodner

Reaction score
Clicked iPhone, thought for a bit, clicked Droid, thought for a bit, clicked iPhone.

It's a tough, close call but I think I would switch. I know the Droid and Android OS are sweet, and I love the customization, but the head start Apple has, gives them a much more "polished" product. It be with a heavy heart, but I'd swtich.

That being said. I believe Verizon will never get the iPhone on their network.

lockman

Reaction score
If you want a metrosexual-looking phone that only does one thing at a time, but does it really well, get the iPhone. But seriously, this is a Droid forum. WTH do you think we'll say?:icon_ nana:

OP
Darkseider

Darkseider

Reaction score
If you want a metrosexual-looking phone that only does one thing at a time, but does it really well, get the iPhone. But seriously, this is a Droid forum. WTH do you think we'll say?:icon_ nana:

Well this poll is in response to a thread that has been going on and started a small and somewhat heated debate.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...-wsj-verizon-iphone-coming-soon-new-post.html

Just read like the last 3 pages and you will see why I started this poll. So much easier this way.

Last edited:

lockman

Reaction score

Well this poll is in response to a thread that has been going on and started a small and somewhat heated debate.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...-wsj-verizon-iphone-coming-soon-new-post.html

Just read like the last 3 pages and you will see why I started this poll. So much easier this way.

Just bustin' your balls. I'm sure a lot of people will defect. Both are killer devices.

KevinJ

Reaction score
I could kill whoever voted for iPhone. :icon_ devil:
Bring it on. I voted for iPhone.

In another thread I stated my reasons. What it boils down to for me is availability of apps. Every single one of the apps I would love to have (need to have) on my Droid is not available. But it is for iPhone.

I have contacted developers of the iPhone apps I would use on my Droid, and they all say that they have no interest in coding for Android, because of the different OS's on different phones, and also the screen resolution, among other things.

(BTW, the apps are all science or photography apps).

rmcray08

Reaction score
The trends seem to follow what I would expect, given the website is "DroidForums"...

Haha, just kidding, I'm glad to see so many feel the same way about their Droids as I do.

ipawd1

Reaction score
If it starts OUT with 32GB's or more internally and comes out by 3rd quarter of 2010, I'm switching.

Both apple & android do the same things that suit MY needs: Twitter, facebook, hold photos, text messaging, emails.

I used to say I'd never defect from a Blackberry because of BBM, and hated on the iphone mainly because I could never have it on Verizon. But since it's within reach, why not save up $600.00 for it?

fr4c

Reaction score
Depends on whether or not they implement some method of multitasking. Meaning I would like to be able to listen to Pandora, while responding to emails and texts messages. And I'm not talking about JB/Unlock either.