Droid or cash

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
A

Android33

Reaction score
I returned the droid Inc for the droid two then didn't like the droid two and now I want to return it but they won't let me. They said I'm stuck with this phone for my two ur contract but I still haven't had the droid two for more then thirty days

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Why didnt you like them? If neither the DInc or D2 make you happy, I cant imagine an Eris would....

And yes, I think that's correct -- you only get one exchange unless you have technical problems with the phone.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I returned the droid Inc for the droid two then didn't like the droid two and now I want to return it but they won't let me. They said I'm stuck with this phone for my two ur contract but I still haven't had the droid two for more then thirty days
You've had two top tier Android devices...

I can't in good conscience recommend an Eris (low end of the spectrum) and believe you'd be happy.

again.... What is it about the devices you haven't liked?

We also may be able to offer solutions to any issues/concerns you've had with the devices.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You do realize that the 30 days is from the time you get your first phone. Not each time you return it, right?

We've asked you several times what you don't like about the phone but you can't give us an example. Makes me think something else is going on here.

OP
A

Android33

Reaction score
I would like to go back to the Inc and if verizpn won't let me I have an offer from craigslist for about 260 on my droid two and I think I'll take it and buy a droid Inc off eBay

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just be careful buying phones off EBay and Craigslist, many of them are stolen or blacklisted for nonpayment.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would like to go back to the Inc and if verizpn won't let me I have an offer from craigslist for about 260 on my droid two and I think I'll take it and buy a droid Inc off eBay
So you've already got your mind made up given the circumstances....

Since we're not getting anywhere about what you don't like... safe to close this one up?

OP
A

Android33

Reaction score
What? I find the droid two real choppy and don't like moto interface and find htc way better

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wait but is 260 pretty good price

It's a great price, but we don't allow discussions on selling phones in the Droid Forum.

So we're going to close this up now. If you want to discuss selling your phone do that on ebay or Craigs List.

Status
Not open for further replies.