1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid Notification LED not working with SS 4.2

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by joneee, Jun 29, 2010.

1. joneee

joneee New Member

I promised I did an advance search and tried to find the answer before making this post.

Is there a reason why the Droid notification LED light isn't working with SS 4.2? At least when I get emails or a gtalk msg.

My guess is that because the released version for 2.2 was for the Nexus one, then there's no setting to turn on the LED. Unless it DOES work but I did something wrong? Or I'm missing something?

I'm running SS stock theme 4.2. I didn't install any extra kernels or none of that CIFS/NFS/EXT2/EXT3/EXT4 installed.

Am I missing something here?

Thanks in advance.
  2. hogowner

hogowner New Member

Mine is working perfectly....not sure what could be wrong....maybe stopping the app and starting it again??? maybe get another e mail app from the market and try that...I am using maildroid....
  3. Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd New Member

they should work fine as they work on my end also as well as on my sons, and room mates Droids which all are running SS4.2

FYI the posted Froyo build is not a port or anything from the Nexus 1. The leaked file is the actual Moto/VZW Droid Froyo build
Search tags for this page

flashlight will not work on my motorola driod razr m

razr hd led not working