1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid notification for tbolt

Discussion in 'Thunderbolt Hacks' started by pc747, May 22, 2011.

1. pc747

pc747 Administrator Staff Member

This will work for any notification sound but I did this for the droid sound on the tbolt.

Since I am still big on the DROID notification I took root explorer and copied the DROID notification sound and moved it to my sd card on my droid. I then took my usb cord and transferred it to my desktop (yeah it would have been faster to send it to my dropbox but oh well). I then copied it on to the sdcard on my tbolt. With root explorer I copied (copy because if you move it and you run a rom later then you would have to do this all over again) it to /system/media/audio/notification after copying it there I did a reboot. After rebooting device I now have DROID as a choice in the notification settings
  2. zwade01

zwade01 New Member

You can also dl Zedge from the market and get that notification. Then you don't have to move that file all over the place.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  3. pc747

pc747 Administrator Staff Member