1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid not recognizing id3 tags properly?

Discussion in 'Android Audio and Video' started by Sqube, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Sqube

Sqube New Member

I was surfing the Googles, looking for a resolution to this issue, and saw a thread here that discussed this same issue last month. I didn't want to bring that thread back (it was a month old; link here if anyone's interested) since it seemed a bit old.

One of the recommendations that I saw there was the ID3 tag might have been using an old version, which would explain why the Droid wasn't recognizing the tag information. Well, using iTunes, I just updated the tags to version 2.4 and put them back on the phone. Lo and behold, it still won't recognize that album.

It's a bit frustrating, since it recognized the other four or five albums I put on there without any problem at all. Any and all recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Search tags for this page

android id tag version

android id3 supported 4.2.1
android id3 tag problem#gsc.tab

android itunes id3 tags

android not reading id3 tags

galaxy s4 id3 tag version
id3 tag for samsung galaxy

id3 tag s4

id3 tag version android

id3 tags for videos on android
id3 tags not displayed android