Droid Newbie

sponzoo

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm a Droid newbie, just upgraded with Verizon yesterday and still trying to learn all the features, apps and shortcuts. Thanks for having this site, it's a great resouce and I'm sure I'll be here often :)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm a Droid newbie, just upgraded with Verizon yesterday and still trying to learn all the features, apps and shortcuts. Thanks for having this site, it's a great resouce and I'm sure I'll be here often :)

:welcome: to the Droid Forums, sponzoo. Glad you found us. Make yourself at home we got a lot of stuff on this forum and you now have about 60,000 new friends to help you out if you have any questions.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Welcome, sponzoo! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! Just check out the links in my signature and you’ll get some really good advice that may take the edge off the learning curve. Hope you enjoy your time here!

:welcome:

OP
sponzoo

sponzoo

Reaction score
Thank you Anne and Hook for the great welcome and fantastic resources, of which I'm currently entrenched in :)