1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid newbie

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by ranger3bat2, Feb 21, 2010.

1. ranger3bat2

ranger3bat2 New Member

Hello all Droid newbie from Queens,N.Y. love the phone looking to max out full capabilities of this phone
  2. joshua117

joshua117 New Member

Welcome to the forum. :)
    Sounds like you will be spending time in the droid hack section.
  3. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

:welcome: to the Droid Forum. Glad you were able to find us. Let us know if you need anything. Have fun with your Droid.:)
  4. ranger3bat2

ranger3bat2 New Member

Thank you all for the welcome to be honest a little about myself I am a tech junkie I guess thats why we are all here can overclock the hell out of a pc but dont know jack about cell phone apps a little ok alot confused with the moto droid honestly dont know what to do first
  5. joshua117

joshua117 New Member

no problem we have all been there. as i said look into the hack section (a lot can be learned there). first if you wish to OC you first have to root, this should get you started.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/hacking-help/20687-complete-how.html
    http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-hacks/8906-complete-how-root-busybox-flash-recovery-framework-res-apk-custom-boot-ani.html

there are many many more, just depends on which rom you go with. like i said hack section and read, read, read. and of course have fun.