1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid Newbie almost

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by spideyhu103, Aug 24, 2010.

1. spideyhu103

spideyhu103 New Member

Hey everyone,

I'm new to the site and used it for a lot of research before decided to grab a Droid X. Although, I ordered on 8/17 so I probably wont actually see the DX in the mail until 8/31 or later. I still wanted to get registered here and be able to post questions and stuff.

I cant wait to box up my stupid Blackberry Storm and get rid of it!
  2. JamFace

JamFace New Member

You're gonna be sooooo glad.:laugh: My friend had a storm and it was almost impossible to use because of the non-responsiveness
  3. Mr.Droid2

Mr.Droid2 New Member

Wow thats a long wait! But you are going to be happy with your DX. Good luck with it.dancedroid
  4. spideyhu103

spideyhu103 New Member

I'm hoping so. I'm on my 3rd Storm, and it almost made me switch to AT&T several times. It's by far the worst phone I've ever had and extremely slow compared to everything else out there.
  5. spideyhu103

spideyhu103 New Member

No doubt - I check the order status everyday hoping it will change - haha
  6. Mr.Droid2

Mr.Droid2 New Member

Ahah yeah that's what I did when I was waiting for my droid2. And when I saw the status that said "out for delivery" I was excited and kept looking outside for the fedex guy aha.