Droid NEwb

cromo8

Reaction score
Hey guys, new to the site, been reading for a couple weeks now, finally decided to join in on the fun, currently running JRummys kangerade in blue with froyo obviously and overclocked to 800mhz

had a question about wi fi tether, anyone know if its mac compatible or if it would work on an xbox 360?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, new to the site, been reading for a couple weeks now, finally decided to join in on the fun, currently running JRummys kangerade in blue with froyo obviously and overclocked to 800mhz

had a question about wi fi tether, anyone know if its mac compatible or if it would work on an xbox 360?

:welcome: to the Droid Forum. Sorry, I can't help you with the wifi teather, I even have a Mac but I simply have no use for this.

Hopefully someone else will come along with an answer for this. I did a google and I found several articles, but I don't have time to go through them all.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I've successfully tethered my phone and Mac Book Pro with several 2.1 versions of BB, Cyanogen, and SD. Sunday I installed BB V0.1 and am able to tether.

Mike