Droid needs new ROM everytime i reboot.

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by deluca119, Sep 25, 2010.

1. deluca119

deluca119 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Something is definitely wrong, everytime i boot my phone if I dont flash a new rom the phone will get stuck at the "M" even with stock firmware. Ive been through all three recovery programs and keep having the same problem. One time when i used RSD to get back to a fresh 2.0.1 it would stay with no problem but when i would reboot it would get stuck at the eye or it would power on and go straight to as if i just bought the phone and make it reactivate it. Which I have been doing alot lately, I tryed all the major roms and nothing will load. Currently Im on spf recovery stuck. Ive been using peter alfonso's files as those seem to be the best. My goal is to get to either bugless beast v.4 or cyanogen v6. I have unrooted and flashed to a fresh 2.0.1 to no avail.

2. Tallica

Tallica Premium Member
    Rescue Squad Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Sounds like you've tried everything I would suggest. I'd say call Verizon. Something is wrong.

3. deluca119

deluca119 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yea i see, hopefully i can get a new phone.
    Edit- still gonna play around with it in the meantime, just used RSD to get to FRG01B. Lets see if i can reboot. It may but then once i get to rooting it is usually when it wont reboot. Planning on using unverisal androot.

#3 deluca119, Sep 25, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2010