Droid nearly scared the hell out of me. Someone answer this question...

TengokuDROID

Reaction score
Alright, I was normally playing around with my DROID, playing a bit of NOVA, while the battery was 5% low, derp. Then, my DROID, cut off without warning, and rebooted into the RSD Lite Bootloader... from there, my DROID didn't turn back on! I waited a few seconds, and it didnt come on.

So I got my spare battery, and it booted normally. I just have a question incase this happens again, so I don't freak the freak out.

When the battery dies 100%... will the Droid not power on? (Plus, why did it go into the bootloader?)

Thanks.

(Here's what I was doing before too. I rooted my DROID about an hour ago with SuperOneClick root, and then I installed ROM manager into hopes of installing ClockworkMod, just wondering if this would be considered of any factors to this.)

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
this happens occasionally when the phone dies all the way. i have seen it fairly frequently and can say it isn't really something i worry about too much. however i would advise not letting it die all the way because the battery won't charge in the bootloader.

OP
T

TengokuDROID

Reaction score
this happens occasionally when the phone dies all the way. i have seen it fairly frequently and can say it isn't really something i worry about too much. however i would advise not letting it die all the way because the battery won't charge in the bootloader.

Oh. Thanks for the responce. That thing just scared me, thought I broke it. Thanks.