1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid Music Library

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by darylofborg, May 26, 2011.

1. darylofborg

darylofborg New Member

Good Afternoon Guys,

This is my first post and I just got my Droid 2 Global - Verizon. It is pretty bloody sweet!...

I am wondering, I have some ringtones on my SD card and they've input themselves into the Library in my Music on my Droid. I am wondering how to remove them from the library and NOT delete them entirely.

Does anyone know how to do this? The remove option will delete the sound clip completely and I don't want that.

Thanks for your help guys!!!

Daryl
  2. LifeIsABeach

LifeIsABeach New Member

Create a file called .nomedia (with the period at the beginning) in the ringtone directory should keep them out of the Droid music player. Not sure if that would cause any problems with you selecting any of these as your ringtone. That may also adhere to the .nomedia policy. You'll have to give it a try.
Search tags for this page

android audio library

refresh music library droid x2

rezound refreshing music library