Droid Moves Randomly?

driodvoyage

Reaction score
My droid x will move randomly, does anyone else have this problem? I will go to sleep and put my phone on my dresser, then ill wake up and it will be in a different spot. My friend told me that he saw the phone change shape and slide down the table, but idk how true that is. Its like it has a mind of its own. Has anyone else seen their phone move like this? Im starting to get freaked out. Any help would be nice...

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
DroidX had become aware. Lol

Sent from somewhere...

event121

Reaction score
My droid x will move randomly, does anyone else have this problem? I will go to sleep and put my phone on my dresser, then ill wake up and it will be in a different spot. My friend told me that he saw the phone change shape and slide down the table, but idk how true that is. Its like it has a mind of its own. Has anyone else seen their phone move like this? Im starting to get freaked out. Any help would be nice...

You're lucky.

Mine turned into a snowman and left town. I come to find out - it's now a big star making tv commercials. I can't even call it to ask for a cut of the dough cause it's my freakin' phone!

maderschramm

Reaction score
garden gnomes actually. it uses its bluetooth to beam information to their secret base

ironically the gnome is also named Bluetooth

OP
D

driodvoyage

Reaction score
should I just bring it to verizon store and see if they can exchange it? what did you do when it turned to a snowman?

B

bthomp21

sing and dance around it.

images

chefb

Reaction score
Mine demands attention Constantly ....makes me put hands all over it! I think I'm good at turning it ondancedroid

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
@swagmonster I would refrain from the drug references this is a family friendly forum.

On another note my droid talks to me. ;)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

B

bthomp21

Just a troll trying to stir something up, but what a weird way. just start an iphone only has a few phones vs androids million phones. weve never heard that!!!