Droid Mount Question

CrossBoX

Reaction score
Mods i have searched the forum and cant seem to find anything even with a google search. so sorry if there are post with this question
My computer had crashed and i recovered it and has to reinstall vista home 32 bit again and did all the updates but my droid cant seem to mount to the pc, ive downloaded moto driver i downloaded moto link and still nothing and help would be great

legalkill

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force
Does it recognize the droid (did you mount the droid if recognized)? Does any usb devices work? Check device manager and see if any unknown or non-working devices show up.

OP
CrossBoX

CrossBoX

Reaction score
Yes tried all the usb ports and all work with other devices and it doesnt recognize the droid i was mounting all the time before the crash..lol its very weird

legalkill

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force
Change cable? Does droid work on another computer? Does droid show charging when connected to the computer?

Basically a process of elimination until you narrow down the source of the problem. Its the droid (port or OS), the cable, or the PC (ports, os)

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Have you went into add hardware and done a search for devices?

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Did you make certain you downloaded the driver for 32 bit and not 64? I made this mistake once.

OP
CrossBoX

CrossBoX

Reaction score
Yeah im keep trying and see what happens

Yeah Back i scanned for new hardware and nothing

jev

Reaction score
I don't know if this is related or not but after installing the driver update my droid wasn't being recognized by my computer and it wouldn't charge via the wall charger. I thought it might be an app that I installed today as it was working earlier. Being rooted, I installed my nandroid backup to no avail. I then physically removed the sd card and reinstalled it. I then plugged it back in to my comp. and went to development and checked usb debugging and it started working. I know this probably doesn't help at all, but I just thought it was weird.

OP
CrossBoX

CrossBoX

Reaction score
Ok so I decided to go back to stock and give that a try and sure enough i was able to mount the droid, I was running droidmod 1.0 going to install again and see if im able to mount from that

OP
CrossBoX

CrossBoX

Reaction score
Ok so i rooted the droid again and was able to mount then i applied droimod 1.0 and tried to mount and it didnt work anyone have any ideas???