Droid Moto Z Problems, Bugs, and Solutions thread

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Post up your Droid Moto Z Problems, Bugs, and Solutions here!

natemail

Reaction score
Hey guys, This really isnt a bug or problem but I thought I would post for everyone worried about the USB C only connector. I orginally didn't think of it in store when I got the phone, but I realized I spend a lot of time driving with my phone plugged into the aux jack on my jeep. My worry, is with gps and audio streaming I wouldn't be able to charge my phone. I almost took it back for an s7 but figured I'd look into a solution. I purchased a Doosl Bluetooth reciver and and thrilled with how simple and easy of a solution that was. I think I will be purchasing another one for work so I can use it in the sirius radio aux in. Again, not really a revolutionary post but If you are worried about the fact you cant charge and listen, a $15 solution takes a lot of that away.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Hey @natemail, we always appreciate recommendations for solutions that are tried and tested by members. Thanks for providing this valuable tidbit of information.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Reactions: cr6

DDROIDJ

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Moto Z Force
I have recently noticed that when the phone is plugged in and I use the fingerprint to turn on, I get another screen that ask that I slide. I also get a ghost icon in the notification bar. Is this something new for Moto Z or do I have an issue

FRR

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Moto Z Droid
I have tried to pair my Moto Z Droid to my 2011 Ford truck. It pairs and then immediately disconnects. The phone thinks it is connected. The truck has disconnected the phone and thinks no phone is connected. I have tried Ford's tech support and followed their suggestions, tried Verizon. No luck.