Droid Mod style status bar

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by Shanged, Mar 22, 2010.

1. Shanged

Shanged Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have been trying different status bars using MM themes, but I'd like to go back to a Droid Mod style without re-flashing an entire ROM.
    I really like the idea of a transparent status bar, but all of the icons up there just plain look like crap against it. So i'd like to go back to a stock color bar ( maybe something that is slightly transparent, but the same color) with a transparent shade. I have tried splicing together Smoked Glass and Xstock themes to get what I want, but I'm apparently terrible at this and it threw my phone into a bootloop every time.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

2. b00mb00mchuck

b00mb00mchuck Member

Ratings:
    +5
  3. natediddy1120

natediddy1120 Silver Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I made a transparent status bar background that is like the same exact color as the one in DroidMod (cause I love that one).

Its really dark and transparent just like DroidMod's. The only difference is, you can still see the "stitching" effect that's in the stock status bar background. I liked that stitch look, but it's like the same color black and just as transparent.

If you want, I can make you a MM theme with just that status bar background image....so you can apply it to your setup

4. Shanged

Shanged Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the replies, shortly after I wrote this, this was posted. I was able to get exactly what I was looking for.

Search tags for this page

stitch status bar theme