1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid Mod style status bar

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by Shanged, Mar 22, 2010.

1. Shanged

Shanged New Member

I have been trying different status bars using MM themes, but I'd like to go back to a Droid Mod style without re-flashing an entire ROM.
    I really like the idea of a transparent status bar, but all of the icons up there just plain look like crap against it. So i'd like to go back to a stock color bar ( maybe something that is slightly transparent, but the same color) with a transparent shade. I have tried splicing together Smoked Glass and Xstock themes to get what I want, but I'm apparently terrible at this and it threw my phone into a bootloop every time.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
  2. b00mb00mchuck

b00mb00mchuck New Member

3. natediddy1120

natediddy1120 New Member

I made a transparent status bar background that is like the same exact color as the one in DroidMod (cause I love that one).

Its really dark and transparent just like DroidMod's. The only difference is, you can still see the "stitching" effect that's in the stock status bar background. I liked that stitch look, but it's like the same color black and just as transparent.

If you want, I can make you a MM theme with just that status bar background image....so you can apply it to your setup
  4. Shanged

Shanged New Member

Thanks for the replies, shortly after I wrote this, this was posted. I was able to get exactly what I was looking for.
Search tags for this page

stitch status bar theme