1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid Messaging App

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by parakraze, Apr 1, 2011.

1. parakraze

parakraze New Member

I know this is going to be different but I was wondering, I have a rooted moto droid 1 with 1ghz overclock right now, but there is only one thing that I dislike, the default messaging app does not have what I need, there is only one function that i want from it and that is "signature" of which the droid x DOES have, I was wondering from everyone, do you know of a way to maybe add that function, is there a hacked default android messaging app that has that function that I could maybe download and install it?, or if there is a ROM out there that I can install that has it, I LOVE the default messaging app, its quick, lite, and I am sick of using third party messaging apps, thank you for any help you can give me!
  2. spaz33g

spaz33g Rescue Squad

I'm pretty sure handcent offers a signature option plus a ton of other customizations. Check it out in the marketplace.

tappin and a talkin
  3. parakraze

parakraze New Member

That is the problem though, i do not want to use a third party messaging app anymore, i want to use the default one, i prefer it much more, I have used chomp sms, handcent, go sms, and others.
  4. spaz33g

spaz33g Rescue Squad

Shoot I apologize. I missed that part. I don't think there is any sort of mod to the stock messaging app that does this. If the Droid x does it, it is because it uses the blur messaging app and not stock android.

tappin and a talkin
Search tags for this page

galaxy 3 hack messaging app