Droid...me likey!

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Tech Support' started by Daddysin, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Daddysin

Daddysin New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello all! I just want to say that I have had my droid incredible for two weeks now and can't believe I ever lived without a droid phone! dancedroid now for my technical question. I have been messing around with psx4droid and finally figured out how to extract the .7z and turn it into a .bin, but how do you combine files if there are more than one? (ie: resident evil 2 has 2 files to download) do I just turn both files into .bin and store them on my phone?

2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +8
    :welcome: to the Forum. I wish I understood anything you asked in your question but I don't. So let's move you here where you are more likely to get an answer to that question.

3. jkhonea

jkhonea Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +20
    Ah, I know the emulator you're talking about, but I haven't done that on my own yet. Do a direct question about PS4 emulators in the title and you should get answered pretty quickly. I would also advise jumping to HTC Incredible Forum and ask the question there. That is out dedicated subforum site. Usually slightly more active than here and will probably be able to take care of your question faster.

4. Daddysin

Daddysin New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks guys! That helps a lot!