Droid Maxx Dock

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid MAXX' started by donzz, Aug 21, 2013.

1. jfriend33

jfriend33 Active Member

Ratings:
    +32
    This whole M4DE for Motorola thing is interesting. You would think the mfr would, at the minimum, make car and desk docks, both with 3.5mm jacks, and at least one case. Its like since Google bought moto they said ah f it, somebody else can deal with that. Sigh.

Sent from my XT1080m using Droid Forums

• Like Like x 1
  2. unbesorgt

unbesorgt Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Just received an email offer for 10% off from TYLT this weekend only (9/27 - 29). Enter the Promo Code 10offtylt upon checkout. Coupon code applied before taxes. Too late for me but I hope this helps someone.

3. unbesorgt

unbesorgt Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Just realized TYLT has jacked up the price to $100 on their website, so this "deal" is total crap. Please disregard.

4. cjj2d

cjj2d Member

Ratings:
    +1
    anyone got a link for the car dock? or the display dock?

5. donzz

donzz Member

Ratings:
    +9
    I can't believe no one ever made a decent dock for this phone. I love this phone (still) but the lack of a decent dock will have me looking elsewhere for my next phone.

6. jfriend33

jfriend33 Active Member

Ratings:
    +32
    You need to contact proclip.com and tell them you'd like a mount for the droid maxx. Customerservice@proclipusa.com

Sent from my XT1080m using Tapatalk

7. redfishrun

redfishrun New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I chatted with Pro-Clip and they didnt have one for the Maxx yet. However, i thought it was worth a try and after hitting the corners with a heat gun and some light bending the Pro-Clip holder for my Bionic holds the Maxx perfectly!

Attached Files:

8. donzz

donzz Member

Ratings:
    +9
    That's pretty cool. I never heard of them before. I'll keep checking their site from time to time. Thanks!

9. wtabke

wtabke New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I bought the Griffin dock with my MAXX but it was defective and would not charge the phone. Also, I did not like it compared to the Moto docks that I have purchased for all of my previous phones - so it was returned.

I ended up with the iBolt for the S3/S4 and it works quite well - ordered from Amazon.

I Dremel'd a hole and pressed in a magnet so that it will go into dock mode but depending on your launcher and dialer apps, maybe you could do without that.

The only thing I don't like is having to insert the dangling power cord - it was always integral to the Moto docks.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

10. donzz

donzz Member

Ratings:
    +9
    I received a response back today... Thank you for contacting us and for your interest in ProClip products.
    Unfortunately, due to the extremely large number of devices released every year, we cannot make holders for them all.
    Currently there are no plans to make a holder for your device. However, this may change depending on customer demand going forward. We can add your name to our list of customers who are interested in this holder. If we get a large enough response we may reconsider making a holder for your device. You will receive an email in the next 30 to 45 days letting you know if we are going to be making a holder or not.
    In the meantime we do have several adjustable holders that may work for your device.

11. redfishrun

redfishrun New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Just got the following e-mail from Pro-Clip. I had previously signed up to be notified if a holder was going to be made...:

Dear Customers,

We were finally able to purchase a Motorola Droid Maxx 4G

We will start designing a holder for the Motorola Droid Maxx 4G immediately.
    This design process generally takes between 4 and 6 weeks once the design team obtains the device, but can take longer depending on the device.
    Once we have a custom holder available for your device we will send you an email with a link to the products.

In the meantime we do have several adjustable holders that may work for your device with or without the use of a case.

You can find those items here: ProClip Universal Holders

Each product page has the dimensions the holder will accommodate. Please take good measurements of your device with any case you might be using; this will help you select the best ProClip Universal holder for your device.

Best regards,

Johan
    Customer Service
    ProClip USA, Inc.

12. jfriend33

jfriend33 Active Member

Ratings:
    +32
    [​IMG]

Me too! Hope it has a few options like for hardwired charging!

Sent from my XT1080m using Tapatalk

Search tags for this page
car dock for droid maxx

droid maxx car dock

droid maxx car mount

droid maxx dock

droid maxx docking station
droid maxx navigation dock
droid maxx wireless charging station
motorola droid maxx car dock
motorola droid maxx dock
wireless charging station for droid maxx