Droid MAXX Cases

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I still havent put my $ down on a case. Its come down to the Otterbox Commuter and the Otterbox Defender. The Commuter has no clip and the Defender is huge. Its killin me.........

I hope you can find something that works good for you. Don't do anything too drastic in the store! :cool: For me personally, I found this phone to be too big to wear on a holster on my belt. Like you, I always had a case & holster combo on all my previous Droids. But this one just seems too big for that IMHO. I have gotten used to carrying it in my front pocket.

oid

Reaction score
I hope you can find something that works good for you. Don't do anything too drastic in the store! :cool: For me personally, I found this phone to be too big to wear on a holster on my belt. Like you, I always had a case & holster combo on all my previous Droids. But this one just seems too big for that IMHO. I have gotten used to carrying it in my front pocket.

I have he attention span of a mosquito. If I had a certain body part that screwed on, I'd leave the house without it. If I kept it in my pocket I would need a cable on a retractable wheel to insure it ended up back in my pocket and I didnt leave it somewhere, sorta like pinning a kindergartener's name to his coat. Which case did you say you use for your Maxx?

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Which case did you say you use for your Maxx?

I have the standard Verizon kickstand case with belt clip (I don't use it very often) and a Diztronic TPU case that I use every day.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Nice. Now all you have to do is make it work together nicely. There are lots of people out there who did this, so I know it's doable. Good luck.

brucebanner77

Reaction score
Is the Trident Cyclops case for the Droid Maxx discontinued? I can't find it on the internet anywhere. I can find the Aegis.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

brucebanner77

Reaction score
Is the Trident Cyclops case for the Droid Maxx discontinued? I can't find it on the internet anywhere. I can find the Aegis.

Just called Trident, they no longer make any case for the Droid Maxx

brucebanner77

Reaction score
For those that do not know. The Trident Aegis case for the Droid Ultra will also fit the Droid Maxx.