1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

DROID Market not opening

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by kenny28, Aug 28, 2011.

1. kenny28

kenny28 New Member

In need of help, DROID Market not opening

Hello everyone... I added some music to my Incredible 2 today and when I went to open the Market, it didn't, a white screen flashes when I press on the Market. I don't know what I did, I also lost all of my contacts and LookOut is completely gone. If someone has any idea what can I do to fix this, please let me know. Thank you!
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2011
  2. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

have u tried to reboot?log out, log back in. did u root ur device? is ur sd card inserted?
  3. kenny28

kenny28 New Member

No i have not tried rebooting it. Will that delete everything i have if I reboot it? Yes, the sd card is inserted.
  4. kenny28

kenny28 New Member

Also, how would i reboot it? Im still learning how to use this phone
  5. Hawaiian Princess

u can pull battery or turn it off completely. not sure why it wouldnt open at start up. do u have back up assistance? ur saying u lost all ur contacts.
  6. kenny28

kenny28 New Member

yea i took the battery out already and still nothing. checked for any system updates and nothing. i have no idea what the hell i did
    Yup, the only contacts i have is from my facebook and twitter. other than that, i had to manually re-enter the names into the numbers left from my text messages.(all of my text messages were still there, but no names, only numbers appeared with the message.
  7. Hawaiian Princess

if u used back up assistance from verizon, u should get ur contacts restored. hmm, and ur not rooted? ur music files are fine but not the market?
  8. kenny28

kenny28 New Member

after i uploaded songs from my comp, that's when the market stopped working.