1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

DROID Magazine?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by LegalAmerican, Apr 21, 2012.

1. LegalAmerican

LegalAmerican New Member

Back in September of '11 I heard from Verizon and a few other sources that there would be a first issue of a brand new series of Magazines for Droid branded products. Did anyone ever receive or see these issues? Supposedly this magazine was to be sent to any Droid owners that Verizon had in their system. I never saw such a magazine, and at the very least i'd be interested even if it cost a few bucks.
  2. Mike8016

Mike8016 New Member

I was at costco about a month ago and I saw a android magazine

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
  3. Dave12308

Dave12308 New Member

Last edited: Apr 21, 2012
  4. LegalAmerican

LegalAmerican New Member

Okay thanks. It sounded like it could be kind of cool but I guess it isn't a big deal. It could be awesome if they released a legit DROID Magazine
Search tags for this page

droid magazine

droidmagazin