1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid Locks During Call

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Naz, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Naz

Naz New Member

Hi,

I used to have a droid and I had to return it because its camera wasn't working from the factory. When I got my new phone it started asking me to enter my pattern every time I am in a call and move it away from my face to end it or use the dialpad. Even if I turn off the pattern it asks me to swipe to unlock.

My last phone did NOT do this, even though they are both the same model droid. I am convinced it must be some sort of setting that I have configured improperly, but I have looked all over and found nothing. Anybody else had this problem/worked around it?

Thanks!
  2. tomlist704

tomlist704 New Member

Ok found it for you. pres menu button, select settings, the choose location & security, there you will see Set unlock pattern, yours must be turned on, click it off.