Droid locked up!!!

oliver1350

Reaction score
My droid is locked up and i don't remember my pass code. Now I tried to put my gmail account and it didn't work. I tried to recover my gmail password and it didn't work because my security question isn't right. To make matters worse I need some important info on a text message. Is there a way to reset my password or bypass the security passcode without losing my text messages. BTW i have the update so the back button while in a call doesn't work.

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Locked as in you're locked out of your Google account? You'll need to contact Google and hope they help you work it out.

OP
O

oliver1350

Reaction score
locked out of my gmail and google says i dont have enough info to recover account cuz i dont have the date created and locked out of my droid which i need info off of

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
date created would likely be the day you got your droid, assuming you didn't have a gmail before and assuming it IS your droid.. sorry to sound like a skeptic there, but we have seen a LOT of stolen droids come through here.

a second the idea of contacting google to see if they will work with you.

OP
O

oliver1350

Reaction score
It is mine. I'm not the most tech savoy person and I had someone else set it up for me with my gmail. Besides I figured out the hard reset on it but that would cause me to lose my text messages.