Droid keyboard is too hard/Best onscreen keyboard?

wojtalsd

Reaction score
I downloaded slideit, but i can't get it to work. Or does it not work if you have Handcent installed?
When you DL SlideIT just click on the app it provides for the easiest install. For the long way go to settings. Then click language and keyboard. Click the SlideIT Keyboard Demo option. Back out.

Go into messaging or somewhere else where you can input text. Hold down on the text block. An option will come up on which input method you would like to use. Choose SlideIT!

mtbhk44

Reaction score
I use the Droid 2 multitouch and love it. Way better than any other that I have found.

Can you send me a link to the .apk for this - can't find it anywhere. I had it on a ROM I was running but wasn't included in UD7. Thanks

Import roller

Reaction score
I downloaded slideit, but i can't get it to work. Or does it not work if you have Handcent installed?
When you DL SlideIT just click on the app it provides for the easiest install. For the long way go to settings. Then click language and keyboard. Click the SlideIT Keyboard Demo option. Back out.

Go into messaging or somewhere else where you can input text. Hold down on the text block. An option will come up on which input method you would like to use. Choose SlideIT!

is the Demo all I need? cause i see one that cost $3 and i don't pay for apps

Jeepers

Reaction score

is the Demo all I need? cause i see one that cost $3 and i don't pay for apps

The demo works great for me :D

banderbe

Reaction score
Swipe and Swiftkey are the two best so far.. And since they are so different, you may just have to try each for a week or two..

Swype is crap, which you quickly realize when you switch between ROMs and it starts crying about how you need to re-install.

Phillipsave

Reaction score
Love Swype, comes preinstalled on the Droid X. Two-Guys, I don't understand why it isn't listed in your poll, since so many swear by it.

Snowgoose

Reaction score
I am new to the Razzr Maxx and do not like the keyboard because it has no arrow keys. I found one that I really like. It is "A.I.type Keyboard Free".

Then I tried every keyboard suggested on this site and still like A.I.type Keyboard Free the best.