1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid keeps rebooting randomly

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by TooNinja4You, Aug 9, 2011.

1. TooNinja4You

TooNinja4You New Member

Every other few times I use Handcent or Opera (not sure if that's the problem) but after I type a few characters my phone reboots. This has happened so far four times today. Do you know what's going on or how to fix it?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  2. gmorgan056

gmorgan056 New Member

Are you rooted? On the left it says you are, but in your Sig Line it says you're not.
    If you are, are you currently running a ROM? Sometimes the phone doesn't like a certain ROM or Kernal that you've flashed and it leads to reboots. This happened to me with Steel Droid ROM so I can't run it.
  3. xfloggingkylex

xfloggingkylex New Member

Check apps. My phone has been randomly rebooting since I can remember, even after a replacement. This weekend I found out it was widgetlocker. Disabling the stock lockscreen fixed it (as did removing the app completely).

Sent from my DROID2
Search tags for this page

droid 3 keeps rebooting

droid 3 keeps resetting

droid 3 keeps restarting

droid eris constantly reboots
how to fix motorola bionic keeps resetting
s4 is rebooting randomly and repeatedly