1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

droid just doesnt look as pretty with a case

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by acetwo, Jan 10, 2010.

1. acetwo

acetwo New Member

i had a innocase on my droid for a month and after a while it just didnt look as good going naked.

now my droid is naked!
  2. R E M Y

R E M Y New Member

i agree! naked droid all the way!!:icon_ banana:
  3. Zecpull

Zecpull New Member

I have the Blue Seidio Case..and I love it. the thin blue line accents the face...and it is easier to hold in my hands..
  4. ice456789

ice456789 New Member

Not trying to get flamed, but I don't think of a Droid as a 'pretty' phone. Honestly, I think it's ugly. I don't care at all. I am much more about substance than form. The phone does almost everything I want it to do, and it does it all well. If the droid looked like a piece of poo, I probably still would have bought it.

I'm not saying I'm ashamed of it at all, I show it off regularly. It's just that the design is not nearly as nice as say the Nexus 1. That's a phone that makes people say 'wow' when they see it. But I want a phone built like a tank, no plastic cheap feeling case.

Long story short, I wouldn't really change it.
  5. tishabarr

tishabarr New Member

I was thinking the same thing yesterday. Much sexier naked, but I'm too accident prone to go without a case. LOL
  6. RT55

RT55 New Member

I use the pink verizon plastic case from verizon and I think it looks kind of nice. It is hot pink.
  7. gardobus

gardobus New Member

I agree, I had a Body Glove and couldn't stand it. The phone looks so mean and it was all hidden by big rubbery ugliness. So I returned that. Now I have a Waterfield sleeve which protects it while its not in use and when I DO use it, it is naked. Naked and Seexxxxxay
    Well that's just silly :)