Droid is water damaged...can I download my calendar to my PC?

nattyville

Reaction score
Hi! I'm new to this forum. I have a HTC Droid Incredible 2. It's quite old, but worked great. It got a little wet the other day & now isn't working. I had it in rice for days, and it will turn on. "HTC" flashes on (it used to stay on) and then the Droid eye comes on for a while. Then the screen goes black & occasionally will flash on, then off, sometimes I can even put in my touch code but then it flashes off again. It still makes noises, letting me know an email came thru, etc, and the green light flashes. I am hopeful it will start working again but it isn't looking good. (If anyone has any ideas for me to try to fix it, please let me know.)

Anyway, I was able to plug it into my laptop and download all my photos & videos. The only other thing I really need it my calendar. I have events on there that I'd like to download to my PC somehow...if that's possible. I can view all the folders when I plug it into my PC, but didn't know if I could pull the calendar data off that way. Unfortunately, I never backed it up with my Google account... stupid, I know. So, is there a way to browse my phone's files & download my calendar?

Thanks!

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Only way I know would be to maybe use ADB. But if you didn't have usb debugging enabled & can't use the screen, you won't be able to pull app data that way :(