1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid is possessed

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by sapphiresky, Jan 7, 2011.

1. sapphiresky

sapphiresky New Member

My HTC Droid is possessed... it does things for no reason... I was talking on it today and the phone went dead on my ear, I take it away to look at it and it is dialing a number on it's own...I NEVER hit a button or touched the screen..it does many other strange things too... if this is normal I don't want this phone.. it happens to much...what is wrong with it?:icon_evil:
  2. 2xhighpsi

2xhighpsi New Member

It was politely telling you that you were talking to the wrong person, and dialed the one you should have been talking to instead. :icon_eek:

And this is the Droid X forum.
  3. Technoman

Technoman New Member

Since you have an HTC, we won'tbe much help to you. This is the DROID X forum for people who have the Motorola DROID X.

There is a different section for the HTC phones.
  4. sapphiresky

sapphiresky New Member

*falls off my chair laughing hard* maybe you are right.. guess there is an anser for everything.. lol..
Search tags for this page

htc rezound possessed