Droid is possessed

sapphiresky

Reaction score
My HTC Droid is possessed... it does things for no reason... I was talking on it today and the phone went dead on my ear, I take it away to look at it and it is dialing a number on it's own...I NEVER hit a button or touched the screen..it does many other strange things too... if this is normal I don't want this phone.. it happens to much...what is wrong with it?:icon_evil:

2xhighpsi

Reaction score
It was politely telling you that you were talking to the wrong person, and dialed the one you should have been talking to instead. :icon_eek:

And this is the Droid X forum.

Technoman

Reaction score
My HTC Droid is possessed... it does things for no reason... I was talking on it today and the phone went dead on my ear, I take it away to look at it and it is dialing a number on it's own...I NEVER hit a button or touched the screen..it does many other strange things too... if this is normal I don't want this phone.. it happens to much...what is wrong with it?:icon_evil:

Since you have an HTC, we won'tbe much help to you. This is the DROID X forum for people who have the Motorola DROID X.

There is a different section for the HTC phones.

OP
S

sapphiresky

Reaction score
*falls off my chair laughing hard* maybe you are right.. guess there is an anser for everything.. lol..