Droid is doin some weird things

ikarihiokami

Reaction score
I've just had this thing for not even a week and it's doing some weird things to where I need to shut it off then turn it back on.

First the it lost connection to the network and an app froze, then after turning it off then back on I couldn't unlock it to use my phone, then it wouldn't turn bluetooth on or see my bluetooth devices it already had stored, then after talking to a friend for a long time it wouldn't end the call even after she hung up...even with me hitting the end button, and it kept going black.

Is this something normal that a droid does? should I exspect it to do weird things like this or should I send it back for another one?

Last edited:

jaw4bama

Reaction score
ummm no that is not normal, first I would try to do a hard reset to see if that helps (make sure you are signed into Google and all your apps/contacts are backed up) If that does not help I would take the phone back to Verizon.

dr01dm0dd3r

Reaction score
I would wipe all the data, by going into recovery mode by holding the power button and x and the camera button while turning on and then going to wipe data, but if that doesn't work I would go to verizon store.