1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

droid interference

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by c_law23, Apr 14, 2010.

1. c_law23

c_law23 New Member

not really sure what to make of this but thought it would be interesting to share. My droid was on my computer desk in my bedroom which is about 3 feet from my tv. my phone rang and the tv stopped playing my show on my dvr, turned the channel 3 or 4 times and stopped once the phone quit ringing. It never did it before and hasn't since.... maybe just a weird dish network thing and was all a bid coincidence... just thought it was interesting and wanted to share :)

also, the remote was in my hand so i know i wasn't sitting on it lol
  2. maxcoinc

maxcoinc New Member

DROID causing interference

I operate a PC and every time I place my droid on my desk and the DROID is in it's cycle of checking email, I get distortion through my speakers on the computer. I also can lye it on my vanity in the area of cordless Norelco razor and it will cause the LED indicators flash rapidly. I wondering if the RF emitting from the DROID is in a safe range when near my brain? Just wondering if this is normal.
  3. thaDroidz

thaDroidz New Member

Which phones?

posted tomorrow using the space time continuum app on my D1...
Search tags for this page

android phone interence with tv

droid interference with tv

droid interferes with tv

droid tv interferance

htc thunderbolt interference

make android interfere with tv