1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid Incredible

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by TheBLACKOUT, May 29, 2010.

1. TheBLACKOUT

TheBLACKOUT New Member

Well, on the 27th I ordered my new Droid Incredible:)droideris:), which is supposed to ship on the 14th. So I was wondering what accessories(I heard there might be a 3500mAH battery coming out for it so I might buy that) skins, other external things you would recommend. I saw one member on here was making custom back plates which expose the rear speaker even more to make it louder so I might buy that. Also, what are some good apps to download?
  2. zMd113

zMd113 New Member

Welcome to the forums!
    I ordered my DROID Incredible just 1 day before you so we both should get ours around the same time. The wait is killing me!
    Anyway I bought a car charger along with my phone, and as far as apps go I have no idea but I'm looking forward to checking them out.
  3. TheBLACKOUT

TheBLACKOUT New Member

My brother has the Motorola Droid and I really like his phone, but they keyboard was horrible... I would actually like to have the Motorola Droid 2 because it looks like it is going to have a nice keyboard. Can anyone say how much faster the Droid Incredible is going to be compared to the Motorola Droid like 2x or 1.5x faster.
  4. spary

spary New Member