Droid Incredible

TheBLACKOUT

Reaction score
Well, on the 27th I ordered my new Droid Incredible:)droideris:), which is supposed to ship on the 14th. So I was wondering what accessories(I heard there might be a 3500mAH battery coming out for it so I might buy that) skins, other external things you would recommend. I saw one member on here was making custom back plates which expose the rear speaker even more to make it louder so I might buy that. Also, what are some good apps to download?

zMd113

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums!
I ordered my DROID Incredible just 1 day before you so we both should get ours around the same time. The wait is killing me!
Anyway I bought a car charger along with my phone, and as far as apps go I have no idea but I'm looking forward to checking them out.

OP
T

TheBLACKOUT

Reaction score
My brother has the Motorola Droid and I really like his phone, but they keyboard was horrible... I would actually like to have the Motorola Droid 2 because it looks like it is going to have a nice keyboard. Can anyone say how much faster the Droid Incredible is going to be compared to the Motorola Droid like 2x or 1.5x faster.