1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid Incredible User - New to Forum

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by earthformed, Nov 1, 2010.

1. earthformed

earthformed New Member

Hi there everyone, seems I'm not the only one having issues today! I've had my HTC Droid Incredible on the Verizon network for about 6 months now. The typical known issues have been a frequent revisit of my daily use of this device. I'm always tempted to call it a phone, but it is much more than that and there are days when it acts like it doesn't want to do anything. Much of my problem is the VZ network - no service, no mobile network. It's like a live in a nexus of nothingness - one mile to the north or south and I have great service and signals galore.

Today though I am facing a different problem. Most of my non-stock apps force close upon opening my phone. I won't go into detail here, but when I find the right thread/forum I'll let loose all the dirty details.

Good to be here. Hope I can find some help and be of some help too.

I'll be posting my review of the Droid Incredible once I get this most recent and heinous problem resolved.
  2. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

3. Martin030908

Martin030908 Super Moderator

Welcome!

I hope you get your issues resolved! We've got some great trouble shooters floating around the forums :)