Droid Incredible TV Output.

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
hmm... i would love this if I could root it and add my wireless tether... I use the tether quite a bit... not huge amounts of data, but it is nice to have...

I'm sure someone will have a Root and Rom out not long after the phone gets released.

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
so it does have tv-out capability after all... first video/review that showed this... looked good...

wonder if these are merely usb drivers that can be ported to other devices, hmmm

joeymoose

Reaction score
That is the best video review of a Smartphone i have ever seen! Great job!

Now i just have to ask the wife if "Me can hav?" "Peweez..."

Droidfish

Reaction score
Still not a fan of sense-ui but this is the first vid that I've seen that really showcases what it is beyond that corny looking launcher.

All in all I'd have to say this phone rocks, as does tv-out capabilities. I love my droid but I'm not so brand loyal as much as I am best-available-at-upgrade-time loyal. It's just nice to see the market pushing the smart phone technology as fast as it is.

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
hmm... i would love this if I could root it and add my wireless tether... I use the tether quite a bit... not huge amounts of data, but it is nice to have...

Worst case scenario, there's always PDANet, guarantee that will work with it. And there is a lot of talk about how there is a mobile broadband connection option in the actual menus on the Incredible. No one knows yet whether it will jump over to Verizon's log in for tethering or not but will be try when I get mine. I think I've heard its supposed to be a direct tether outside of the normal Verizon method that you have to pay for. We'll see.

I'm with you, I don't tether much at all, primarily for checking e-mails on the road and such when the small screen doesn't do it, but I prefer to continue having that option when possible.

I know you have to pay for PDANet, but its worth every dime for those that don't want to root the phone. Works flawlessly.

half_way

Reaction score
the tv out is a really great wish my moto had that maybe one day even if it is in the form of a docking station