Droid Incredible ships a bit early

J

JohnDroid

It looks like Verizon made a little booboo and shipped out some Droid Incredibles a bit early. A user on Youtube posted a video showing off an unboxing of the early unit. It appears as if Verizon has these units in stock and that a shipping glitch let a few units out.

I can't imagine Apple would ever make a mistake like this but at least a drunken nerd didn't leave it at a bar :)

[video=youtube;-t0dBixsNyc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t0dBixsNyc[/video]

Remember, we have two separate forums for the HTC Incredible/Droid Incredible

brochaos

Reaction score
i think this happens with every new verizon phone. at least when i used to be over at howard forums, people were always getting them a few days early.

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Ordered mine as well. Giving the droid to the wife...hope the incredible can take it's place!

This is what I am doing, just giving it about a month or so for bugs and price to drop!

Trust me price wont drop in a month. Probably not even 3 months. It is their newest Android device and their best. The Droid hasn't dropped in price since the day it was released.

bd1212

Reaction score
Ordered mine as well. Giving the droid to the wife...hope the incredible can take it's place!

This is what I am doing, just giving it about a month or so for bugs and price to drop!

Trust me price wont drop in a month. Probably not even 3 months. It is their newest Android device and their best. The Droid hasn't dropped in price since the day it was released.

Yes it has. It's $19.99 on Wirefly.

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score

Rollingbones

Reaction score
I can't wait to see what'll happen around here when Verizon starts selling the iPhone 4G!!! Heavens to Mergadroid...gotta unload my Incredible and get the IP4G!!! (Let me see now, what was the name of that carrier that used to sell iPhone but went asunder...Hmmmmm.. I just can't seem to remember???) I imagine that in 2-3 years these things are going to be... well, you know!!!

Weapondrift

Reaction score
I paniced whaen I heard about this and called my roommate every 5 minutes asking him if I had a package in the mail. Of course having my luck this didnt happen *insert shaking fist icon here* but my rrommate had lots of laughs saying that "I had recieved a package that he would love to show my gf" :dry: