DROID Incredible Running Honeycomb - New Lockscreen and All [Video]

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score

A couple of weeks ago we posted a video from the guys over at t3hh4xx0r who had a quick port of Honeycomb running on the Incredible, but most of you noticed it looked nothing like the tablet version we are seeing on the XOOM and second guessed it. Well, they’ve revisited Android 3.0 and actually got the tablet version up and running on a DI with almost everything working from what I can tell. This is one of those “Wow that’s cool” things, meaning you shouldn’t expect some super polished working port that will forever change the way your DInc works. Just check out the video, high five all of the Android devs you know, and smile on a Friday.

[video=youtube;4Gl_D-NjncY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Gl_D-NjncY[/video]

They’ve also done this for the EVO and HD2 if anyone is interested.
t3hh4xx0r

Last edited:

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Looks like it running like a dog on the DI. That and the UI is meant for a large screen. Stuff looks too small on the DI. Cool though.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Ice Cream on a dual core is going to be sweet. I'm not big on the aesthetics, but stock scrollable widgets (and that mail widget) definitely have my interest.

AtrusNex

Reaction score
I'm not a huge fan of the bloated interface but Google did a great job, in my opinion, and the interface graphics. It sure has come a long way from the android 1.5 interface.

strongfist36

Reaction score
Its cool to see that honeycomb has been ported to all these devices. It's even better to see that it was just ported to the Nexus One! You can check it out here: goo.gl/vXXy4