Droid Incredible Root Soon Awaits

Status
Not open for further replies.

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Elitism hurts the community, not an individual. You got some issues there, bud.

doug piston

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
to my knowledge from reading xda you can push a kernel without root with fastboot.?

more research and i think that statement may be wrong...

Last edited:
M

Matth3w

There was some idiot that posted a comment to the Jake guy's blog that him and a buddy rooted and overclocked the DI, but they forget how they did it. (rolls eyes)

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I think thats the same person who claims to have done it, and yet hasn't provided any proof.

Weapondrift

Reaction score
I think thats the same person who claims to have done it, and yet hasn't provided any proof.

I saw that guy a few months ago posting something about being able to port cdma to gsm without brickage...anywho back to the topic on point Im with you Adrynalyne I wont believe it till I see it but i think its the wait thats the worst part.

doug piston

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
There was some idiot that posted a comment to the Jake guy's blog that him and a buddy rooted and overclocked the DI, but they forget how they did it. (rolls eyes)
i believe they call this sarcasim

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I take it those screencaps are turning out to be vapor.

Darkseider

Reaction score
I take it those screencaps are turning out to be vapor.

Well the reason for the screen caps turning out to be vapor is because when they rooted it and OC'ed it to 2 Ghz the phone itself turned to vapor. Some say that if they went a little higher they may have actually been able to hit the 4th state of matter known as plasma. :)

M

Matth3w

So then help me be not confused. If the guy fried the phone overclocking it, how did he do so when he didn't even have a Droid Incredible in his possession at the time to test it? How do you root a phone and overclock it when you don't even have one? Am I missing something here?

Darkseider

Reaction score
So then help me be not confused. If the guy fried the phone overclocking it, how did he do so when he didn't even have a Droid Incredible in his possession at the time to test it? How do you root a phone and overclock it when you don't even have one? Am I missing something here?

"Am I missing something here?"

Yeah, the joke. dancedroid

M

Matth3w

My question still stands though. I am not saying the DI is not rooted and overclocked by some people at Zeus or whoever is working this with Boostdscoob....but...

How does Jake root and overclock a device that he doesn't even have?

Status
Not open for further replies.