Droid Incredible Root Soon Awaits

Status
Not open for further replies.

boostdscoob

Reaction score
you guys arent really this ignorant are you?
Jake knows rainabba, the guy that sent the phone....
they are both part of the zeusdroid team.

huddling in a corner? its going to take me maybe two hours to actually churn out my dominator 4.0 on the incredible.
just because i dont have one doesnt mean i need it to do work.. you obviously have no real capabilities if you think you have to have the phone to do development for it.
i guess every app developer has every single android phone sitting there, and makes the app for each phone right? thats just a blatantly obvious way of letting us know you dont know jack ****.
you arent calling anyone out on anything. your just making yourself look stupid.

keep crying, and the root users group might become very very small..

at this point i wouldnt even release it to you guys, and would post screenshots and video of it working everywhere. just to teach you a lesson..

really it should almost just stay amongst the devs. keeps our insurance down, and keeps the noobs out of verizon, which in turn keeps them from trying to continually make root harder.

Last edited:

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
So you turned this around to attack us? Thats interesting.

There is that elitist attitude showing its ugly face again.

Boost, let Jake handle his own battles. You don't have the temperament or the knowledge to speak for him. You are just making things worse, and as google crawls this thread, it will spread to other forums and not help anything.

Last edited:

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
you obviously have no real capabilities if you think you have to have the phone to do development for it.
I will question any person who says they can root a device they do not possess. Sorry.

Its one thing to make a kernel. Its quite another to root a device, as well as unlock NAND access on a device sight unseen.

Last edited:

boostdscoob

Reaction score
elitist? you act as though everyone owes you evidence
who are you, for anyone to have to prove themselves?
if you dont like it, well, then dont use his root method when it comes out, to prove your so awesome.
you really need to get over yourself, and stop insisting on being the antichrist.

you act as though your opinion affects my day. i have, again, as ive stated at least 3 times now, nothing to do with it.

im done bothering with you, as your too stubborn to waste the time on. one sided arguements always come out that way.. im going camping for the weekend, Jake is working on things, and you can sit and cry for all i care. a little open mindedness goes a long way in a community this large. yet you feel the need to try to drag everything down, over what?

boostdscoob

Reaction score
and its one thing to question it, its an entirely different thing to ignore the facts presented to you. you didnt read, obviously. Your mind is made up. only time will tell.

Berzerker

Reaction score
I'm not posting this as a complaint. I could care less when you want to bring out root for us or not, just saying: if you want to shut us up, why don't you just prove it to us that it just exists?

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
and its one thing to question it, its an entirely different thing to ignore the facts presented to you. you didnt read, obviously. Your mind is made up. only time will tell.

Which facts would those be, exactly?

boostdscoob

Reaction score
read, and find out.

your trying to start a war/drama.
i dont care, continue on your path, im ignoring unintelligible responses. vacation starts right now. i'll drink one for you.

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
elitist? you act as though everyone owes you evidence
who are you, for anyone to have to prove themselves?
if you dont like it, well, then dont use his root method when it comes out, to prove your so awesome.
you really need to get over yourself, and stop insisting on being the antichrist.

you act as though your opinion affects my day. i have, again, as ive stated at least 3 times now, nothing to do with it.

im done bothering with you, as your too stubborn to waste the time on. one sided arguements always come out that way.. im going camping for the weekend, Jake is working on things, and you can sit and cry for all i care. a little open mindedness goes a long way in a community this large. yet you feel the need to try to drag everything down, over what?

Its interesting that so many question this across the internet and yet you single me out. I am not alone in questioning this. Not by far, and I have been very civil about it.

boostdscoob

Reaction score
im not singling anyone out. you are trying to speak for everyone that doesnt believe it.
Again, time will tell. enjoy your weekend

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
And after enjoy your weekend that's the end of it. adrynalyne let it go when that's said, you don't need to get the last word in.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Lets wrap this up gentlemen...

You will have your proof when you are enjoying the fruits of their labor.

Nobody's life is in danger and nobody is going to die if no proof is given. Let it go.

If 18 pages of complaining about not seeing proof has not go you anywhere another 4 is surely not going to finally get you it.

They will be your best friends when you're using their method.

If it's not true so what... nobody loses anything. There are more important things in life.

Have a weekend.

doug piston

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i agree to let it go but he did lie. he said his friend was testing his kernels. without root no way to flash new kernel. so i would guess no testing has been done. thats all im sayin.

M

Matth3w

What facts have been posted? None. No screen shots, no video, no nothing. Just "take my word for it". And I knew you would turn around with the "I'm going to take my ball and go home" attitude.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.