Droid Incredible Root Soon Awaits

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Matth3w

On his blog it says he just got the phone today and will work on it over the weekend.

ExactDroid

Reaction score
I don't think you will see them post info on this site as it seems all people want to do is bash.... they are making progress and it should be soon hopefully.

If you have nothing nice to say.... then keep it to yourself, these guys are working their arses off trying to get this done.

meh8036

Reaction score
I don't think you will see them post info on this site as it seems all people want to do is bash.... they are making progress and it should be soon hopefully.

If you have nothing nice to say.... then keep it to yourself, these guys are working their arses off trying to get this done.

.....agree totally

M

Matth3w

They brought it on themselves by going about it this way.

boostdscoob

Reaction score
hey, mr internet police, when are you gonna get it straight?
Jake has half the puzzle, needs the other half to be able to get the actual method out.
you want half the method? this complaining is bull****, and it needs to stop.

themselves?
i have nothing to do with this, as i dont even have an incredible, havent even seen one.
but i will stand up for a no BS guy, when you crybabies start howling.
the method, be it fairytale, or reality, will be done, when its done. until then, what are you gonna do? cry about it?
stop crying and try supporting the work that we developers do.
we do this for free, and a lot of hours go into this ****, so that you guys can enjoy.
and what do we get in return? nothing but doubt, *****ing, and slander.
wow, that really makes me wanna keep doing it....

hypothetically, lets say hes bluffing. then what? big ****in deal.
let's say he has it, then what? your going to use the method root your phone and enjoy all that root has to offer. and what about Jake? you gonna pay his mortgage? take his kids to disneyland?

grow up and stop acting like a pack of wolves over everything. its taken a month and nothing has come about. if he gets it done this weekend, wont that be nice? can you not appreciate that obviously this isnt something you take a class at community college to figure out? Give him and the rest of the developers a break. they deserve it, and then some.

all this doubt, fear, crying, and whining is getting on everyones nerves.
do you really think he would say something like this, and then not follow thru? why would he bother..? you act like hes an apple spy trying to infiltrate and turn us against each other..
this stuff is done for the community. if he wanted to keep it to himself, or lie, do you think he would spend money on a blog, a server, tons(and i mean tons) of time developing kernels for us? really? is that what you really, honestly,deep down in your balls feel someone with his knowledge would bother with, to fake being able to root a phone?

and dont give me that"well i dont know him" crap.
look around, read up, ask people. Jake isnt some fly by night joke.. hes been doing android developing longer than some of you have been using cell phones.
look at everything hes fixed on the desire port.. in what, a few weeks? while balancing a job, a family, house work, etc.. wtf do you think he does, sit in his moms basement and do this after school? WE HAVE LIVES, AND THEY DONT REVOLVE AROUND ANDROID!! stop badgering, and start learning to appreciate things.
if you think we work too slow, then start learning. you think we woke up one day and knew how to make roms, theme apps, port OS's? once you see this isnt a walk in the park, maybe then you will start to appreciate these things. hell, you might even learn to do some of it.

Im sure, as a developer, he would like this to get out and be used as soon as possible. just like we all do. but at the same time, he has real life to attend to.

Take this all into consideration the next time you see a developer busting his ass for you to enjoy something for free.

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
Ok Everyone, Stop the Bit*ching & Complaining.

Give these people a chance to work on this.
They DO NOT Have to show proof to anyone !!!
They are developing at the moment, they are not distributing !!
Once it is ready for distribution, then the pictures can start being posted.
If Boost believes this guy to be legit, that is his opinion, he knows the person. I can live with this !!!
I am not going to bash Boost, and neither should any of you, for standing up for a friend of his.
It's nice to just know they are making progress.

As for me, I like hearing of their progress, don't you?
Sit back and wait !!! It will happen soon enough !!!​

doug piston

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i was in no way bashing anyone. i apologize if you feel that way. just was stating my opinion.

mrmomoman

Reaction score
Jim are you saying we should stop complaining about rooting when most of us have no clue how to root but we seem to have a great clue on how to call people out for something we have no clue about?

Hmm makes sense. I get it now. I get it. So in other words STOP BIT*CHING PEOPLE!

It reminds of people telling everyone how large multi-billion dollar companies should market, create better products by doing this and doing that, and build applications that don't suck.

Well I myself will mozy myself back to the confines of my office space to work on things that I know how and patiently wait for annoucements from those who know more than I.

The people who work on rooting these devices are not paid to do this. They do it to help out communities such as this place and if this is the thanks they get. Well......don't be upset when they decide to not work on it at all.

Off the soap box..back in my office chair.

Cheers..

M

Matth3w

Ok Everyone, Stop the Bit*ching & Complaining.

Give these people a chance to work on this.
They DO NOT Have to show proof to anyone !!!
They are developing at the moment, they are not distributing !!
Once it is ready for distribution, then the pictures can start being posted.
If Boost believes this guy to be legit, that is his opinion, he knows the person. I can live with this !!!
I am not going to bash Boost, and neither should any of you, for standing up for a friend of his.
It's nice to just know they are making progress.

As for me, I like hearing of their progress, don't you?
Sit back and wait !!! It will happen soon enough !!!​
No one is bashing. A bunch of guys who said they are working on a development project don't even have the damn phone. The blog says that boostdscoob is working on root and he's never even seen an Incredible.

Usually when people get all pissed off and start calling names like scoob is doing, it's because you've hit a nerve. When you hit a nerve, it's usually because of the truth.

I hope they root but this was about the dumbest way possible they could claim how to do it. It would be like me telling the auto world that I had created a custom turbo kit for the Lambo without ever even seeing under the hood of one.

So no, I'm not *****ing. But I'm not going to stop doing what you call *****ing either, until we see the proof. If you got a problem with that, ban me.

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Development doesn't happen by huddling in a corner saying that you have a secret but won't share it with anyone. Thats not bashing, thats simply calling out nonsense.

Guchi

Reaction score
so what you guys are saying is :icon_ worthless:
and we should just let it die?

Last edited:
M

Matth3w

My guess, it was a ploy to get himself a DI for free, unlocked. So now the guy has a 600 dollar or more phone. Hope I'm wrong. He may very well know what he's doing but that doesn't mean he achieved root, it just means he got himself a phone for free. Wonder who the gullible idiot was that sent him one.

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Lets hope thats not the case, for those involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.