Droid Incredible Root Soon Awaits

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodDriven

Reaction score
Incredible Root Awaits...

Okay we're almost there..

PaulOBrien
I forgot to mention the root method seems to work on the Legend too, and there's a good chance it'll be possible with the Incredible.

Well Ladies and gents.. Lets be thankful for the work and "love" given.. He has finished rooting the Legend and the Desire "fully".. And it's 99.9% capable of doing on our Beloved Incredible (hopeful)

Thanks MoDoCo..

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Please Don't Cross Post.
Thanks

QuePaso

Reaction score
I got my Droid Incredible early from verizon and would LOVE to root it, has the method been released?

RoLa

Reaction score
You really are going to make me buy one aren't you GD

QuePaso

Reaction score
I got my Droid Incredible early from verizon and would LOVE to root it, has the method been released?

Nice.. be patient our child.. tomorrow we have root..

I am patient, so will wait. Today has been quite a day.. Droid incredible shows up early, the 2 gig microsd card is in the package for free, and i got Super Street Fighter 4 for PS3..

OP
G

GodDriven

Reaction score

LOL hey why not. Rooted or stock its going to be an INCREDIBLE phone :D

Update: 4/29/10

Root should happen soon.. Dev's are on this for the sake of getting this done..

Now, One quick thing.. I see root a great thing for big apps that use root.. But at least for the moment the Incredible has been running great without root.. The details on the HTC desire came out today.. http://android.modaco.com/content/h...ire-rooting-guide-now-with-a2sd-radio-update/ Also, with this A2SD has been activated and CyanogenMod 5.0.6 is running on it.. Tomorrow we should have root for the Legend.. I will post this here too.. Since many things are similar.. Maybe through all of this we can achieve ours..

K, so http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=669423 , is currently on the process of getting into the "root" of things.. Hopefully within good time we can all have access to our Incredible that seems to have done "incredibly" well and sold out in 2 hours.. Hm.. http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2010/04/29/htc-droid-incredible-sold-out-new-orders-ship-may-4th/

doug piston

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

LOL hey why not. Rooted or stock its going to be an INCREDIBLE phone :D

Update: 4/29/10

Root should happen soon.. Dev's are on this for the sake of getting this done..

Now, One quick thing.. I see root a great thing for big apps that use root.. But at least for the moment the Incredible has been running great without root.. The details on the HTC desire came out today.. 28/Apr r1 - HTC Desire rooting guide (now with A2SD + radio update!) - Android @ MoDaCo Also, with this A2SD has been activated and CyanogenMod 5.0.6 is running on it.. Tomorrow we should have root for the Legend.. I will post this here too.. Since many things are similar.. Maybe through all of this we can achieve ours..

K, so HTC Desire Rooted ... Hopefully Were Next? Updated 04/28/2010 - xda-developers , is currently on the process of getting into the "root" of things.. Hopefully within good time we can all have access to our Incredible that seems to have done "incredibly" well and sold out in 2 hours.. Hm.. HTC DROID Incredible sold out, new orders ship May 4th Boy Genius Report

great news. i bought this phone with the sole purpose of tryin to get CM on it.... look forward to the challenge

OP
G

GodDriven

Reaction score
[/QUOTE]great news. i bought this phone with the sole purpose of tryin to get CM on it.... look forward to the challenge[/QUOTE]

Well.. I can vouch for all.. Thank You.. If you happen to achieve this "soon" let us know.. it's not hard from what I hear.. I am more a Java Guy not Linux in depth..

We all remain hopeful.. Like dancing banana's :icon_ banana:

Freezerbrn

Reaction score
I added a 3rd line and got the Droid Incredible today. I am coming from a rooted Droid CM OC'd at 900 Mhz. I really really like the DI. I have 30 days to go back to Droid. Looking forward to seeing root for this. so far fine as is.

Kahij

Reaction score
Re: Droid Incredible Rooted (4.28.10)

Just got my incredible. Can't wait for root, but honestly this phone is smooth without root. Much better device than the MOTO Droid imho.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

OP
G

GodDriven

Reaction score
Just got my incredible. Can't wait for root, but honestly this phone is smooth without root. Much better device than the MOTO Droid imho.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

You know what.. I started this thread for the ones who want to.. I thought Even i would want, maybe I will for the hell of it.. But, this device needs nothing.. Nothing to be done to it.. I was told that there is an Update coming for it in about a few weeks to address the signal bars..

Hopefully this will clear up some small issues that aren't even issues, but you know big red..

cplus

Reaction score

Incredible SMOKES the STOCK Droid.

Status
Not open for further replies.