Droid Incredible ROM

mrdroid

Reaction score
@BoostdScoob - I love you guys, and if you can get even remotely close to the percentage yield the droid ( original ;) ) was able to OC, you should make a lot of people very happy.

Happy Hunting! :)

(BTW - you own a subaru boostdscoob?)

The Droid's CPU had a lot of headroom in it by default. AFAIK the snapdragon is close to it's stable limit at 1ghz. I think the N1 already displayed the limitation of the snapdragon.

That being said... I was using the Incredible side by side with my Droid last night while waiting for a rep and I was blown away by how smooth and fast the Incredible felt. With my Droid OC'd to 1.2ghz I expected it to at least keep up with the Incredible and it wasn't even close.

itzkr0me

Reaction score
Jake and I both are getting an incredible, and plan on doing some serious work to them, including, amongst other things, some serious overclocked kernels.

SCORE!!!! I just got an Incredible a couple hours ago. I am already bored with stock Sense UI lol. I'm about to go back to my Droid untill someone roots this phone. But I can't wait to see what this phone can really do once it's rooted and overclocked. 2.0GHZ anybody?

score yet you are still bored with it? If you are bored with senseUI, how are you not bored with vanilla MOTDroid?

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
The N1 can't hit 2ghz, don't expect the Incredible to be able to, either.

OP
M

Matth3w

Any new news? Not being able to tether the incredible is the only thing keeping me from it.

bizzshow

Reaction score
1 dude the persian destroyer 49.664 Nexus One 1267.2MHz google/passion/passion/mahimahi:2.2/FRF50/38042:user/release-keys/JESUS KARANAL

looks like they've gotten it higher

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
seen a snapdraggon fail

It failed at 1.26 on a custom kernel.
So dont expect the snapdragon to hit the clock speeds the motodroids cpu has.
I had mine side by side many times and right now with my moto on a bekit 800mhz kernel and my incredible on a 1.13 running vanilla rom its damn close. I hope bikit releases a 1200mhz like I had from him on 2.1 roms. His on BBv1.1 was smokin fast, Im happy with both phones at this point performance wise, I just cant stand the backwards [to what im use too] home and back buttons. If I didn't use the moto droid as much as i do I could get use to it. I have 3 moto droids so im forever tinkering with it on different roms. I only have 1 moto and 1 incredible with service now the other 2 droids I aquired. One was suppose to be bricked, it arrived here I connected to pc and pushed the stock recovery rebooted and boom phone worked.

then I rooted it and started putting roms on it. I did notice its my slowest one it cant handle above 1.1ghz no matter what I do.
My other 2 can no problem

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
@BoostdScoob - I love you guys, and if you can get even remotely close to the percentage yield the droid ( original ;) ) was able to OC, you should make a lot of people very happy.

Happy Hunting! :)

(BTW - you own a subaru boostdscoob?)

The Droid's CPU had a lot of headroom in it by default. AFAIK the snapdragon is close to it's stable limit at 1ghz. I think the N1 already displayed the limitation of the snapdragon.

That being said... I was using the Incredible side by side with my Droid last night while waiting for a rep and I was blown away by how smooth and fast the Incredible felt. With my Droid OC'd to 1.2ghz I expected it to at least keep up with the Incredible and it wasn't even close.

what launcher are you using? cause im using ADW launcher (w/ simply stunning 4.5) at a mere 1ghz speed....and my moto kills my bosses incredible.