1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid Incredible Newbie

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by mickeybr, May 4, 2010.

1. mickeybr

mickeybr New Member

Actually a whole smartphone newbie. My last phone was a Razor.

I've got a lot to learn and I anticipate that this forum will be of grat help to get over any technical issues I may have....

Now... where do I find that app that lets me stream my netflix movies? dancedroid
  2. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

Netflix - good one! Get in line, son. Welcome to the forum, mickeybr! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! Just follow the links in my signature and you’ll get some really good tips that may take the edge off the learning curve. Hope you enjoy your time here!

:welcome: