Droid Incredible In Hands...

CatsTide

Reaction score
tell us more:icon_ banana: that's like the coolest story ever...can you tell it again....do you have time?

mach330

Reaction score
you lucky bastard. the rest of us have to wait til thurs. can't wait. you got me even more excited about that phone. awesome review. any issues with wifi? how's call/signal quality?

okay guys.. I just got it today.. The call quality.. is just like the droid.. the sound on the speaker is just like the droid, yes, i said it, just as loud as the droid..
icon_%20banana.gif
this thing is like a Droid but souped the hell up by HTC.. It amazing.. The sound on a call as usual sounds like a house phone.. I love that part.. On speaker the sound is clear.. Very clear, no screeches or blips.. it stays constant.. it has that bass feel the droid has, get me..

umm.. the screen is much more responsive than the droid or the N1 rather.. it has the new capacitors and the screen is more crisp and clean.. 720 out is amazing.. well it is 720 in a blu-ray world.. but fear not in my youtube vid i posted links and etc.. We're almost there, thanks, again, HTC!

K, Music is loud and vibrant like the droid.. Movies crisp and clean.. I promise.. I wish you could see it in person, cameras NEVER do justice.. ever!..

It is designed like the droid so when you place it on it's back the indentation of the speaker sort of makes it louder.. Well.. thats a quick note on what we all want out this badboy.. I hope and wish you all to enjoy when you get it.. __Wifi Is Perfect..________________

awesome!!! the voice quality and the speaker quality are the two items i wanted more info. i do love how the droid (my wife's phone) speakers works quite well. on a side note. i just checked the status of my order. it might come a day early. SWEEEEEET!!!!

Order Status: Your order has been processed. You should receive your order within 2 - 3 business days.

ctxx24

Reaction score
GodDriven how is it with live walls? any slow downs?...my droid runs like crap when there running.

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
GodDriven how is it with live walls? any slow downs?...my droid runs like crap when there running.

Your droid should run fine with live walls. If it dont you probably got too much things taking up the CPU.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just received a message from Verizon wireless, my Incredible shipped out today with a Fedex tracking number, Fedex has a tracking number in the system, hopefully by Tuesday it should be in my hands, good buy Samsung Omnia "good riddance to windows phones".

ctxx24

Reaction score

Your droid should run fine with live walls. If it dont you probably got too much things taking up the CPU.

Well i did a wipe restarted it a few times runs like poop. even if iam not running lw switching screens is kinda laggy never used to before 2.1

OP
G

GodDriven

Reaction score

Everything is running great.. The live walls and etc.. No lag in nothing.. At all.. No issues.. I have some things set up for power management and yet no hick up..

Promise..

Lynx

Reaction score

Well i did a wipe restarted it a few times runs like poop. even if iam not running lw switching screens is kinda laggy never used to before 2.1

My Droid runs bad with Live Walls too, dunno why.

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
awesome! Be sure to let us know your thoughts once you have a chance to play with it.

Just received a message from Verizon wireless, my Incredible shipped out today with a Fedex tracking number, Fedex has a tracking number in the system, hopefully by Tuesday it should be in my hands, good buy Samsung Omnia "good riddance to windows phones".