Droid Incredible In Hands...

GodDriven

Reaction score
Hey Guys.. We can turn this into a "incredible In Hands" discussion until root has come to be..

Here are some of my best findings:

The signal bars seem to not pass 2 bars...? K, this was checked.. I called Big Red and they advised of the diff in hardware(s).. I said hmm.. your programmed to say that.. Let alone and behold we have a N1 sort of issue but without the 3G Probs.. I saw a thread on this.. it's not biggie.. Really guys, this isn't a nexus with modem issues (no pun).. and btw, it's BIG red.. right?

The sense-ui is damn snappy.. the new qualcomm 8650 packs balls.. The screen is amazing.. the sound and call quality is "incredible" as so it the loud speaker.. just like the droid..

The live wallpapers work smooth without hitch.. Also the N1 paper does (Market) So, eh, that left me grounded..

Last edited:

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Very cool!! I'm soo jealous!! Thanks for sharing.

jamjr74

Reaction score
Looks nice man! Might be swapping my droid for ine since I am under the 30 days. Can you let me know how the battery life is as you use it over the next few days. Thanks

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
nice video GD... thanks for sharing... i can hear your enthusiasm for the device screaming through the video ;)

OP
G

GodDriven

Reaction score
nice video GD... thanks for sharing... i can hear your enthusiasm for the device screaming through the video ;)

Dude.. the enthusiasm is not EVEN the word.. This thing really lives up to its name.. I wish you ALL to enjoy in the future.. I wanted to share since it is only right.. Ya know..

Thanks guys.. :icon_ banana:

OP
G

GodDriven

Reaction score
Looks nice man! Might be swapping my droid for ine since I am under the 30 days. Can you let me know how the battery life is as you use it over the next few days. Thanks

I will advise you.. DO IT!.. Don't might it.. do it.. Trust me.. You will love the DROID (with sound) feeling.. Dude.. it's the same.. nothing is different but the souped "incredible" goodies in it..

Trust me, do it.. You'll never regret it.. And if your worry is the screen and the N1 and droid review this uses the new capacitors and the new Snapdragon 8650 vs the 8250 used on the N1.. Plus the Ram is 1GHZ (well 768) and the Internal 7GB and expandable to either 16-32. Nice!

Battery life.. Great.. Remember it's stock.. So it runs.. Awesome on power.. I let drain and now charging.. Since 10am.. Not bad.. not bad.. for a first day.. a full drain at that.. to then do a first charge..

My dude.. It is wise to follow your decision.. :icon_ banana:

Last edited:

jrunsw20

Reaction score
Also if you guy's really want to see the AMOLED screen at it's best, go into Settings, then I forgot what other section, but unlock the automatic brightness and the screen will really come out :icon_ banana:

kmo

Reaction score
I already have a "HOT" Rock waiting for me with my name on it, haha... :icon_evil:

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
wait !! can you please send me that incredible AND the hot pink rom BEFORE i get there? then i might be able to avoid it lol

LmAo@ kmo and the hot rock

mach330

Reaction score
you lucky bastard. the rest of us have to wait til thurs. can't wait. you got me even more excited about that phone. awesome review. any issues with wifi? how's call/signal quality?

OP
G

GodDriven

Reaction score
you lucky bastard. the rest of us have to wait til thurs. can't wait. you got me even more excited about that phone. awesome review. any issues with wifi? how's call/signal quality?

okay guys.. I just got it today.. The call quality.. is just like the droid.. the sound on the speaker is just like the droid, yes, i said it, just as loud as the droid..
icon_%20banana.gif
this thing is like a Droid but souped the hell up by HTC.. It amazing.. The sound on a call as usual sounds like a house phone.. I love that part.. On speaker the sound is clear.. Very clear, no screeches or blips.. it stays constant.. it has that bass feel the droid has, get me..

umm.. the screen is much more responsive than the droid or the N1 rather.. it has the new capacitors and the screen is more crisp and clean.. 720 out is amazing.. well it is 720 in a blu-ray world.. but fear not in my youtube vid i posted links and etc.. We're almost there, thanks, again, HTC!

K, Music is loud and vibrant like the droid.. Movies crisp and clean.. I promise.. I wish you could see it in person, cameras NEVER do justice.. ever!..

It is designed like the droid so when you place it on it's back the indentation of the speaker sort of makes it louder.. Well.. thats a quick note on what we all want out this badboy.. I hope and wish you all to enjoy when you get it.. __Wifi Is Perfect..________________