Droid Incredible Hands On

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

dwagner88

Reaction score
I've read a few of the reviews this morning, and they all seem to say that some of the plastics are not quite top-shelf. After getting used to the weighty metal and glass of the motodroid, I'm not sure if I would ever be willing to go back to a plastic phone again. Hopefully the motorola Droid 2 will come out when I am due for an upgrade. I wonder why they didn't make it out of the same aluminum that the N1 is made from, only painted black.

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
the phone looks great! indeed, maybe too much plastic... but the extra RAM really lets the phone fly... optical trackball is a bit weak... and where's the TV-Out? lol... figured that was a flub... the internal storage i heard has issues with market apps, since it isn't ROM technically, and isn't the SDcard... also no sdcard preinstalled?

anyway... great looking device, but not perfect

nerdbox08

Reaction score
the phone looks great! indeed, maybe too much plastic... but the extra RAM really lets the phone fly... optical trackball is a bit weak... and where's the TV-Out? lol... figured that was a flub... the internal storage i heard has issues with market apps, since it isn't ROM technically, and isn't the SDcard... also no sdcard preinstalled?

I've read some reviews and I have to agree. it looks nice, but it won't be the phone for me. I am pimping it to my brother in law cause it looks like it would be a good phone for him.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score

I think the TV-Out functions on HTC phones require an accessory cable that isn't included with the phone, similar to this:

HTC TV Out Cable ACT100 - HTC Headset Adapters - Everything HTC Accessory Store

bL33d

Reaction score
i think all htc usb cables are non standard. wont plug into mini usb.

SailingMan

Reaction score

I think the TV-Out functions on HTC phones require an accessory cable that isn't included with the phone, similar to this:

HTC TV Out Cable ACT100 - HTC Headset Adapters - Everything HTC Accessory Store
I received a 2 Gig SD card with my Incredible today.

Also here's the URL for the Droid User Manual which is 206 pages.

Welcome to Verizon Wireless Support - Verizon Wireless Support