Droid Incredible Gets Gingerbread Test Build Leaked

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
droidinc_leak.jpg

A test Gingerbread build for the OG Droid Incredible (NOT the Droid Incredible 2) has been leaked. This ROM is not flashable, but I'm sure many of you guys know ways around that... ;)

Enjoy! Download Links: Mirror DL Link

Source: Droid-Life and 911HTC

kable

Reaction score
So if you can't flash it how do you install it?

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
You flash it. I tried it out.....it was gross. Oh well at least we have a GB kernel now.

tamlin42

Reaction score
Hey, maybe we'll finally get fixes for lack of signal.

Lack of signal? What radio are you on?

Original Droid, running GPA15 and a chevy kernel. all of the gingerbread kernels on the d1 have an issue with 3g signal after a call, or regaining signal after going underground, metal boxes, etc. I believe it has something to do with some incompatibility between CDMA and gingerbread.

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey, maybe we'll finally get fixes for lack of signal.

Original Droid, running GPA15 and a chevy kernel. all of the gingerbread kernels on the d1 have an issue with 3g signal after a call, or regaining signal after going underground, metal boxes, etc. I believe it has something to do with some incompatibility between CDMA and gingerbread.

This is for Droid Incredible not D1.

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score

This is for Droid Incredible not D1.

He's referring to a 3g fix for the og moto droid. Us droid users have been patiently waiting for a cdma gingerbread build in hopes that devs can pull something from it to fix our continued 3g data issues.

jdshort2010

Reaction score
So has anyone else tried flashing this to see what its like?

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums