Droid Incredible closed out

StupidGenius

Reaction score
I don't know why anyone connected to verizons networks would be making anymore 3g devices when 4g is right around the corner. The incredible closeout doesn't surprise me either. With so many prime considering buying out of their contacts to pick up an evo...you don't see them doing that for an incredible.

Well Verizon's 4G is at least 3 years away from covering the U.S. with AT&T taking even longer. Also, 4G will be data-only at first, not voice. 3G will be dominate for the next few years even in the GSM (HSDPA) front.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I don't know why anyone connected to verizons networks would be making anymore 3g devices when 4g is right around the corner. The incredible closeout doesn't surprise me either. With so many prime considering buying out of their contacts to pick up an evo...you don't see them doing that for an incredible.

Well Verizon's 4G is at least 3 years away from covering the U.S. with AT&T taking even longer. Also, 4G will be data-only at first, not voice. 3G will be dominate for the next few years even in the GSM (HSDPA) front.

And LTE will not be available everywhere when it does launch.

oakindustries

Reaction score
Let it be cut, it's worthless next to the new droids.

True. Moto Droids rule big red. Cheap, plastic Incredible with a unusable screen is an embarrassment for Android. Cut it!

Am I the only one who hasn't had a single issue with my DI? Maybe it's because I came from blackberry and I'm excited to have a phone work right for a change. I don't know. This is the first smart phone I haven't wanted to put in the wood chipper. I don't even care about root because it works so well.

patches152

Reaction score
Omg MOTO fanbois...now I remember why I quit participating in these forums. Damn knuckle heads everywhere!

exdirrk

Reaction score
Actually Verizon just changed the packaging for this phone to bring it more in line with the original Droid. So this is likely just an end to the sku for the old packaging. Nothing more.

This is 100% accurate, they also added a 2gb sd card.

mapexvenus

Reaction score
What makes any of you think that the HTC Incredible is really being discontinued and that you are actually interpreting this 'photo' accurately?? The HTC Incredible is HTC's flagship Android phone on Verizon (even with the Droid X arrives). Pulling this great device off Verizon would be a terrible move.

chops

Reaction score
What makes any of you think that the HTC Incredible is really being discontinued and that you are actually interpreting this 'photo' accurately?? The HTC Incredible is HTC's flagship Android phone on Verizon (even with the Droid X arrives). Pulling this great device off Verizon would be a terrible move.
can i have what you are smoking please cause it is really powerful flagship=motodroid

Sweet Daddy

Reaction score
HTC's flagship, yes.
The X is a Moto anyway. The incredible isn't being discontinued, that would be foolish IMO.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

BzB

Reaction score
lol. how soon until they change the name of this forum to MOTOdroidforums.net and start banning everyone who doesn't have a moto device.

i like moto phones too, but this is getting out of control.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wait a min....just like Apple vs Windows, iPhone vs Android, Motorola vs HTC, Droid vs, Inc., there are fanboys on both sides.

Even if I show some HTC, Samsung, etc users that my Motorola phone works where other phones have no service....they still find a way to dispute it. "Its the weather, whats the readings, where was your hand at, etc.