Droid Incredible closed out

R1Lover

Reaction score
and speaking of it.... here is froyo cyanogen style on the Incredible.... :)

scaled.php

J

Johnly

and speaking of it.... here is froyo cyanogen style on the Incredible.... :)

scaled.php
Don't tell me were to shove it...we are android, and must remember the force...if you get lost squabbling amongst your own....it is your hole that need a directional pipe...I don't want to go rounds with you, but My droid will run along that Inc all day....and prolly pull down better benchmarks too....easy rider, Motorola is dropping several devices this year that will also run amongst friends...If you want to squabble....take it to the iPhone forums.....huh? What is in your pipe?

smokiedabong

Reaction score
Droid doesn't run Flash very well , it lags like crazy, there are only couple of sites that are running acceptable and there are a lot of crashes , I think it has something to do with the fact that Droid has less than half of the Inc's RAM . The Inc is faster than the Droid with Froyo . I used a Droid for the last 6 months , and I'm telling it how it is . If you like to lie to yourself because you are stuck with this phone , than go ahead , probably for you Droid X is also a worse phone than the Droid .

Oh ,and btw , how was your last party you've been to ? Oh wait you don't have any pictures ? Oh , that's right , almost forgot that your phone can't see s*** in the dark .

J

Johnly

Droid doesn't run Flash very well , it lags like crazy, there are only couple of sites that are running acceptable and there are a lot of crashes , I think it has something to do with the fact that Droid has less than half of the Inc's RAM . The Inc is faster than the Droid with Froyo . I used a Droid for the last 6 months , and I'm telling it how it is . If you like to lie to yourself because you are stuck with this phone , than go ahead , probably for you Droid X is also a worse phone than the Droid .

Oh ,and btw , how was your last party you've been to ? Oh wait you don't have any pictures ? Oh , that's right , almost forgot that your phone can't see s*** in the dark .
Fail..here is my droid running flash from the second beta release
[video=youtube;wRk8nv3sdOk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRk8nv3sdOk"]YouTube - Droid Does Flash[/video]

nerdbox08

Reaction score

Froyo fixed the camera problem for me :p

You guys are funny! I'll keep watching this thread for more moronic statements.

R1Lover

Reaction score
Inc runs 2.1....droid runs flash and froyo....now take that pipe and pass it : )

My comment was in humor.... as I thought yours was as well? You brought up the pipe... I just told you what to put in it! lol

J

Johnly

Froyo fixed the camera problem for me :p

You guys are funny! I'll keep watching this thread for more moronic statements.
Yeah, funny stuff....I hope no one is running around mad:icon_ banana:

R1Lover

Reaction score
and the camera on the droid? might as well use my daughters 20 dollar camera... it works better lmao

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ok everybody drinking something strong now if u think the X is gonna be worse than the Droid....especially since the Droid wasnt bad to begin with....

And I would hope the Inc was faster than the Droid on Froyo...lol That would be extra sad if it wasnt.....since it comes out the box faster than the Droid and has more RAM.

But u do have a point about the RAM.....

R1Lover

Reaction score
and...... if you need more.... that is a picture of the first cyanogen froyo style..... and you see what was first don't you? lol (incredible)

J

Johnly

I am waiting on those Inc flash videos...rofl....maybe tomorrow??? Pictures are for the snappers....hehe
[video=youtube;wRk8nv3sdOk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRk8nv3sdOk]YouTube - Droid Does Flash[/video]

R1Lover

Reaction score